When ever I try to use this feature it always force closes. This happens on both my tablet and phone.
Thanks for contacting us today! If you could please give me information about your device and Android version that will help us narrow down the issue. The biggest help you could do is attach a logcat.
To send a logcat please do the following:
1. Download CatLog (Free) from the Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat&hl=en
2. Open CatLog
3. Click the clear button to clear the log (“X” in the top right corner)
4. Go into the app and perform the action that is causing the issue.
5. Open CatLog and click menu > Save.
6. The logcat is saved in storage/catlog/saved_logs
7. Attach the .txt file to a comment here
Thank you for your assistance and I hope to resolve this ASAP.
Thank you! this is from my tablet. If you want i can do the same thing with my phone
That is perfect! What Android version are your devices?
4.22 and sorry for the extremely late reply!
No worries, thanks for this!
No thank you! I really hope to see this fixed, and if I can be any more of a help please tell me!
Did you ever make an progress on this?
Comments have been locked on this page!